Burgess Florist provides flowers, cards & gifts for Birthdays, New Baby arrivals, Valentines, Anniversaries, Sympathy, Friendship, Congratulations, House Warming, Get Well & Just coz I love you occasions.
We deliver to the greater Durban and surrounding areas.
Burgess Florist has been delivering flowers for over 80 years.We are a well established florist, owner run with a very good reputation coming 2nd in the Daily News KZN readers award .
It has been owned by Debi Cardona for the passed 9 years.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including mis-representative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched the same day provided payment is validated/received before 1400 hours.
Should the product not be in stock please allow 10 working days plus freight transit time. This will allow for manufacturing and delivery to our warehouse.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Burgess Florist will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Delivery Policy (be specific)
Normal Delivery Hours
- Burgess Florist is open for orders and deliveries daily to all areas around Durban
- We will use a Interflora member to send places that are too far for us to travel to.
- We are open 7 days a week and there is a additional fee for delivery on a Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery fee is calculated at the time of placing your order, based on suburb of delivery.
- Ordering from Burgess Florist is friendly, secure and quick.
- Burgess Florist have been expertly delivering beautiful flowers and gifts for many years.
What are Burgess Florist’s normal delivery days and times?
- Normal flower delivery hours for Burgess Florist are between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Sunday & some public holidays.
Can I order flowers online for delivery outside of South Africa?
- We definitely accept orders from customers outside of South Africa. In fact we have many customers from all over the world who regularly order flowers and gifts for their loved ones here in South Africa.
- If you wish to place an order for delivery of flowers and you are from outside of South Africa please call +27 31 2650112 – the florist
- +27 82 571 0394 – Whats app me directly / email@example.com – email
Can you guarantee a specific time for a flower or gift delivery?
- Burgess Florist cannot guarantee a specific delivery time.
We will make every attempt to fulfill your request but cannot guarantee it.
All orders to businesses will be delivered by close of business, given that correct delivery details have been supplied.
Do you ring the recipient prior to delivery?
- You can request us to call the recipient prior to flower delivery.
What happens if the recipient is not at home?
- If the recipient is not home when the delivery is made the flowers or gift will be left at with the neighbours if they don’t mind; or if our experienced driver deem it safe to do so.
Otherwise, a calling card will be left on the recipient’s door or in their letterbox asking them to call us to arrange a suitable time for re-
delivery or collection . Additional charges may apply.
What happens if the delivery details supplied are incorrect?
- Firstly, Burgess Florist will attempt to find the correct address. If the flowers are delivered to the address supplied by the customer and the address is incorrect, then if the flowers are recovered, Burgess Florist will contact the customer and additional charges may apply for re-
delivery. However, if the flowers are delivered to an incorrect address and are not recovered, Burgess Florist cannot accept any responsibility for such loss. It is the obligation of the customer to supply accurate details at the time of ordering.
Flowers for the workplace
- Each week Burgess Florist beautifully arranges flowers to brighten restaurants, hotels, retailers, small and large corporations.
Burgess Florist’s offer a full range of services specifically for corporate clients:
- On site consultations
- Floral arrangements for your reception or office delivered weekly.
- Corporate hampers tailored for staff or clients requirements.
- Corporate accounts
- Flowers for special events such as corporate hospitality and product launches
Whether your need is for a single table centre or a thousand. Burgess Florist can accommodate your needs, providing fresh flowers in quality arrangements. Burgess Florists’ arrangements are always the talk of the table! Contact us to discuss your specific requirements. All flowers are subject to availability and if required a suitable replacement of equal value will be used.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
Burgess Florist endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; you’re total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable shipping charges (on the day of delivery).
Burgess Florist reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready! Sorry for the inconvenience.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Burgess Florist as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
Bank : Standard Bank
Branch No. : 051001
Account Name : Burgess Florist
Account No. : 05 1998 076
Account Type : Cheque
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options,
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Burgess Florist and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Burgess Florist for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Physical address: Shop 171, The Pavilion, Spine Road, Westville, Durban, South Africa
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +27 82 571 0394
ECT Act – http://www.internet.org.za/ect_act.html