Here are some helpful tips to keep your beautiful arrangement fresh and lasting as long as possible!
- Immediately upon arrival remove foliage (leaves) that are submerged in the water.
- If possible, trim stems by removing about 2 cm with a scissors off the stems
- To arrange, use a clean vase.
- Keep vase full by adding water with floral preservative.
- If the flower food solution becomes cloudy, replace it entirely.
- If possible, re-cut stems by removing one to two inches with a sharp knife.
- Display in a cool location out of direct sunlight. Avoid really hot or cold areas.