Normal Delivery Hours
- Burgess Florist is open for orders and deliveries daily to all areas around Durban
- We will use a Interflora member to send places that are too far for us to travel to.
- We are open 7 days a week and there is a additional fee for delivery on a Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery fee is calculated at the time of placing your order, based on suburb of delivery.
- Ordering from Burgess Florist is friendly, secure and quick.
- Burgess Florist have been expertly delivering beautiful flowers and gifts for many years.
What are Burgess Florist’s normal delivery days and times?
- Normal flower delivery hours for Burgess Florist are between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Sunday & some public holidays.
Can I order flowers online for delivery outside of South Africa?
- We definitely accept orders from customers outside of South Africa. In fact we have many customers from all over the world who regularly order flowers and gifts for their loved ones here in South Africa.
- If you wish to place an order for delivery of flowers and you are from outside of South Africa please call +27 31 2650112 – the florist
- +27 82 571 0394 – Whats app me directly / firstname.lastname@example.org – email
Can you guarantee a specific time for a flower or gift delivery?
- Burgess Florist cannot guarantee a specific delivery time.
We will make every attempt to fulfill your request but cannot guarantee it.
All orders to businesses will be delivered by close of business, given that correct delivery details have been supplied.
Do you ring the recipient prior to delivery?
- You can request us to call the recipient prior to flower delivery.
What happens if the recipient is not at home?
- If the recipient is not home when the delivery is made the flowers or gift will be left at with the neighbours if they don’t mind; or if our experienced driver deem it safe to do so.
Otherwise, a calling card will be left on the recipient’s door or in their letterbox asking them to call us to arrange a suitable time for re-
delivery or collection . Additional charges may apply.
What happens if the delivery details supplied are incorrect?
- Firstly, Burgess Florist will attempt to find the correct address. If the flowers are delivered to the address supplied by the customer and the address is incorrect, then if the flowers are recovered, Burgess Florist will contact the customer and additional charges may apply for re-
delivery. However, if the flowers are delivered to an incorrect address and are not recovered, Burgess Florist cannot accept any responsibility for such loss. It is the obligation of the customer to supply accurate details at the time of ordering.
Flowers for the workplace
- Each week Burgess Florist beautifully arranges flowers to brighten restaurants, hotels, retailers, small and large corporations.
Burgess Florist’s offer a full range of services specifically for corporate clients:
- On site consultations
- Floral arrangements for your reception or office delivered weekly.
- Corporate hampers tailored for staff or clients requirements.
- Corporate accounts
- Flowers for special events such as corporate hospitality and product launches
Whether your need is for a single table centre or a thousand. Burgess Florist can accommodate your needs, providing fresh flowers in quality arrangements. Burgess Florists’ arrangements are always the talk of the table! Contact us to discuss your specific requirements. All flowers are subject to availability and if required a suitable replacement of equal value will be used.